Yesterday we showcased delicious DIY mini fudge cakes. Today, Roxy and I agreed that a party wouldn’t be complete without Chocolate Dipped Strawberries–white chocolate that is. See Roxy’s instructions below!
- Ripe, fresh strawberries
- Chocolate wafers
- Vegetable oil
- Parchment paper
- Decorating squeeze bottle*
1. Rinse strawberries and pat dry.
2. Melt chocolate wafers according to package directions. If the mixture is too thick, add a teaspoon of vegetable oil and incorporate well. Pour chocolate into a tall, narrow container to facilitate dipping.
3. Insert a fork into the top of a strawberry, just beneath the leaves. This will protect the leaves from the chocolate and result in a more professional finish.
4. Dip the strawberry into the melted chocolate, getting as close as possible to the fork but without touching.
5. Allow excess chocolate to drip back.
6. Place strawberry on a sheet of parchment paper. Remove the fork by gently pressing one finger behind it.
7. Allow chocolate to set.
8. Reheat remaining chocolate. Fill a decorating squeeze bottle with chocolate, or dip a fork into the chocolate mixture, and drizzle the strawberries.
Don’t you wish you could grab these strawberries off your screen? Save this recipe for Strawberry season and create a batch to give to friends and fam. Hint for tomorrow’s treat: C is for…