We love when two great things come together, and a new partnership between the gorgeous bridal boutique White Toronto and the luxury, five-star Hazelton Hotel, is a perfect meeting of the minds. The store and the hotel are actually neighbours in Toronto’s tony Yorkville and have paired up on a special shop and stay package that can only be described as a bride-to-be’s ultimate dream weekend. “The White Package” (which starts at $995) is a two-night getaway for brides which includes:
* Two night’s accommodation at The Hazelton Hotel.
* $100 gift certificate to The Spa at The Hazelton Hotel
* Exclusive appointment with Andrea Anastasiou, owner of White, Toronto and accomplished fashion stylist.
* Welcome gift from White, Toronto upon arrival (this includes travel candle and hand soap by Voluspa, treats from Churchill’s Gourmet Gifts, the book Handmade Weddings: More than 50 Crafts to Personalize Your Day and a gorgeous Laleeta tunic).
* Private screening of wedding themed movie of your choice in the Silver Screening Room
* Breakfast for two at Mark McEwan’s ONE Restaurant
“Partnering with White, Toronto for “The White Package” ensures that brides will experience the best that The Hazelton Hotel has to offer and gain expert bridal fashion advice,” says David Mounteer, General Manager of the hotel. “This is a special time for the bride-to-be and we look forward to making her stay a memorable one.” Andrea Anastasiou, owner of White Toronto is equally excited about the marriage of two great business minds. ”This new relationship between The Hazelton Hotel and White, Toronto provides amazing added value for our clients,” she says. “During the busy time of planning a wedding, we always want for them to enjoy the process and feel pampered with us, and now we can ensure the experience begins with their luxurious accommodations in Yorkville.”
A few years back when The Hazelton Hotel opened, we were fortunate enough to do a photoshoot inside (these are just a few of the GORGEOUS shots we took!) and it’s still one of my all-time favourites. The hotel is sleek, sexy and ultra-private, which is precisely the reason it’s become the number one hotspot for celebrities staying in the city. There are just 77 rooms inside The Hazelton, which was designed by Yabu Pushelberg. I recently stayed a night at the hotel myself and can tell you it’s one of the sweetest spots in they city and the service is absolutely stellar. To book “The White Package” contact the hotel directly at 416-963-6300.