Your wedding day will be a long one and keeping your makeup fresh for 12+ hours takes a little extra savvy, but with the right items packed in your wedding day clutch, long-wear loveliness is a cinch. To get the skinny on the five things you absolutely need, we asked Toronto-based makeup artist Michelle Rosen with Judy Inc. (and regular Weddingbells contributor) for her reccos. They are simple, smart and very packable!
1. Lipstick or gloss. “I love MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour for brides because it really does stay on.”
2. Cream blush. “This is the second most important thing! Touch up to keep you looking fresh all day. My pick is Stila Convertible Color.”
3. Powder. “To blot any shine obviously! Use often, especially during photos.”
4. Bobby pins or elastics. “This is in case of emergency—you feel your updo slipping or you want to put your hair up for dancing.”
5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF15. “Use to keep lips moist or even to highlight and moisturize areas of your face.”